Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Family Reunion in Lebanon, MO

We went down to Lebanon Missouri for a family reunion on Jason's side over the weekend. It was a day trip so it made for a long day. 4 hours down there then the reunion lasted about 2 hours and then a 4 hour drive back. It was fun I got to meet some family I hadn't met before and we got to hang out with Jason's cousin Melissa who then was due with her baby anyday. Since then she gave birth to a baby boy named Griffin on July 15. It's pretty neat because Jason and Melissa are about 6 months apart and their kids are going to be 6 months apart. Joshua seemed to have a good time he behaved at least and everyone wanted to play with him so I just got to hang out and visit.

No comments: