Saturday, December 2, 2006

When Daddy's Away...

CHESSE!!!

What Mom? I'm just waiting to see Daddy.

Plumber crack!!


Cutest Pic Ever!!
Jason left for his Social Studies Teacher Conference in Washington DC Thursday. It has been emotional for me to say the least. At least I can blame it on the Hormones, it's the first time Jason has left for more than a couple of hours since Joshua was born. We didn't know if he was going to make it out because of the ice storm but after a few hours on the runway he was off. He will be home tomorrow and I will be very happy! Joshua and I haven't done too badly but handling a busy baby all while I am in the 1st trimester of my pregancy and nauseated alot can be quite trying. Joshua did eat from a spoon for the first time yesterday!! I didn't get to take a picture because I wasn't expecting it but I called Jason right after. We have just been hanging out together and hanging out next door with Kori, James, Brooklyn and James. It is so nice to have them next door and have company, I don't know what I would have done it I had to be stuck in the house all by myself with a baby (the weather stinks, Ice and rain!). We will pick up daddy from the airport tomorrow morning and will be soo excited to see him!!



No comments: