I had to go back to work yesterday since having Joshua and it was one of the most difficult days of my life. I knew it was going to be hard because I had already extended my maternity leave two weeks before because I was having such a hard time not being with him 24/7. But yesterday came and I got up and got ready. My sister was coming to my house for the first couple of days to watch him so I didn't have to drop him off anywhere at least. Jason was still there when I was leaving and I just started bawling I didn't want to go but knew I had to. I did make it through the day everyone at work was very comforting. Needless to say I didn't get much done on my first day back but today was a little better and I am hoping tomorrow will be a little better than today. He seemed to do just fine without me ofcourse, I am just so happy I have my sister to take care of him. I don't know how I could ever leave him with strangers.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment