Tuesday, January 16, 2007

1st Birthday!!







My baby has turned ONE!! I can't believe it was one year ago today that I was in the hospital, this past year has gone by so fast and so much has happened. Besides watching my little boy grow, I started a new job, I became pregnant with our second baby (which we will find out if it's a boy or girl on the 31st!), Jason started his student teaching and will be graduating in May, we moved out of our apartment and into a town house and so many more changes are to come.

Our day started out with just me and Joshua hanging out, Jason had morning class. We had pizza for lunch and Jason got home then we set out for an afternoon of celebration. We took Joshua for his first haircut at Shear Madness. They put him in a little airplane chair and he was very good he didn't cry or move at all. They took a before and after picture, saved a clip of his hair and put it with a certificate. We then went to Portrait Innovations and had his birthday pictures taken and our first professional family picture taken. They all turned out so good I wish I could post all the pictures but there are way to many. We then took Joshua to Wendy's for a afternoon snack and then went home to wait for Aunt Stef to bring by his birthday gift since she didn't make it to the party. We celebrated at home with Aunt Kori, Uncle James, Brooklyn and Little James with dinner and cake. It was a great day.

No comments: