Saturday, January 13, 2007

Joshua's 1st Birthday Party








Joshua had his first birthday party today and it went okay. Not many people came because of the stupid Ice Storm that came through. I was quite upset about it plus I was frustrated with making his cake nothing was going right. I am just blaming it on hormones with this pregnancy, I swear I must be having a girl with how emotional I am. Joshua had a great time, he enjoyed his cake and loved opening all his gifts. His uncle Josh gave us a card with a note and some money for a college fund and again I blame the hormones but it soo made me cry with what he wrote about us. We absolutely love you Josh!! We had a spider-man theme and we got him spider-man bedding for his big boy bed since his sibling will be here in a couple of months we need the crib! He seemed to like everything he got.

No comments: