Gracie has been put on a Belli Bed for her Jaundice. They were keeping an eye on her after she left the hospital because her count was a little high so we have been having to drive back to the hospital and have her blood taken every day until it goes down. They delivered the bed on Saturday night and we have to keep her on it unless she is being nursed or changed. I hate it because I can't hold my newborn when that is all I want to do right now. We will take her back to the hospital today and hopefully her count will have gone down enough to take her off the bed. She hates being in there but she has to be.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Belli Bed
Gracie has been put on a Belli Bed for her Jaundice. They were keeping an eye on her after she left the hospital because her count was a little high so we have been having to drive back to the hospital and have her blood taken every day until it goes down. They delivered the bed on Saturday night and we have to keep her on it unless she is being nursed or changed. I hate it because I can't hold my newborn when that is all I want to do right now. We will take her back to the hospital today and hopefully her count will have gone down enough to take her off the bed. She hates being in there but she has to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment