

My poor baby boy!! Just a little over a week after Gracie comes home and Joshua fractures his elbow! I was tending to Gracie and all of the sudden I hear a thud, thud, thud. Joshua had tried coming down the stairs and fell off the last step! He cried but then went about his business, I thought nothing of it. Then later that night when Jason was giving him his bath he notice that Joshua would move his left harm and would cry if Jason try and move it. So we took a trip to Children's Mercy Urgent Care. They examined him and found that he had fractured his elbow, put him in a sling and had us make an appointment with Children's Mercy Hospital to have a cast put on. So Friday my mom and I will be traveling downtown and have a cast put on. He's not even two and will already have a cast, I feel horrible! He dosen't mind the sling though, he just acts like its not even there.

No comments:
Post a Comment