YUMMY Cake Mom!!
Drying off from the pool
Playing with the balloons
It's time to party!!Well today was a crazy day!! I got up early because I knew I had alot to do. Gracie and I first went to Hy-Vee to get the drinks and snacks for the party and also to get her free pizza and dozen cookies since she is part of the Hy-Vee Kids club. We then headed over to the $1 store to pick up a couple of last minute things. It was then time to get home and bake the cake and clean the house. My sister-in-law Christel came over early and helped me clean (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!) I sent Jason off to get the ice and balloons. I had trouble with the cake thanks to my bright idea of trying to save money and buying the cheap cake mix. But it all worked out in the end thanks to my parents for interjecting. We had a house full but it was a great time. We set up the pool in the back yard for the kids to play before everything really got started then it was time for presents and Gracie got way way to much as usual. We then had cake and ice cream and as I suspected Gracie doug right in and loved the cake. There was alot of clean up and I am exhuausted.
Thank you to everyone who came and helped Gracie celebrate her 1st birthday!!


No comments:
Post a Comment