
Gracie is already 1 year old!! Jason and I took the day off to hang out with Gracie on her birthday. We went to the zoo for a couple of hours, then went shopping for some last minute party items and gift. Then in the afternoon we took Gracie to get her 1st year photos taken. We didn't get any family pics done because Joshua's face has broken out really badley so we are going to wait until fall to get those done. I found out the breakouts are probably caused by him eating so many oranges, that boy goes crazy over them!! I think Gracie's pictures turned out really well, she takes after her brother and is a total ham!!Obviously we didn't get her 1st hair cut today since she hardly has any, plus she's a girl and I like little girls with long hair so I can play with it.
Tomorrow is her birthday party, exicted but I know I will be exhausted by the end of the day. Not only are we having her party tomorrow but we are also watching Evelyn for the night. I know I am crazy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment