Thursday, June 7, 2007

Introducing Gracelyn Jo Clifford!!













She's Here!! Gracelyn Jo Clifford was born on June 6, 2007 at 4:42 pm at Liberty Hospital. She weighed in at 7 lbs and 3 oz and is 20 inches long. She came out looking just like a Clifford! I had been pretty miserable these last couple of weeks and wanted her to come so badly. I went to the doctor on Monday June 4 and was told I was dialated to a 3 but as I learned with Joshua that dosen't mean anything. He said I could go any day, when I woke up on Wed. morning I was pretty sure she was coming because I had alot of energy I woke up at 6 am and did laundry! I went ahead and went into work because I have a history of false labor (5 times with Joshua). Around 9:30 I started having contractions and at about 10:30 I decided to call the doctor they told me to come on in. I went and picked up Jason and he drove me to the hospital. I was admitted at around 12:30, they broke my water at about 2:30 and she was born at 4:42. It went really quick just like it did with Joshua.


I couldn't be more happier!! Joshua is so far a good big brother all he wants to do is kiss on her but only time will tell how he will do with her once he realizes she is coming home with us and staying. Jason is so in love with her she already has him wrapped around her little finger and she's not even 48 hours old.





1 comment:

MikeyAnn said...

Great pictures! check out my Blog http://saltofeathlightofworld.blogspot.com/